Page 2 of 2
Re: Weight loss
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2026 5:17 pm
by Ivanator
If you're dealing with appetite changes linked to an H. pylori infection, exploring the best supplement for digestive health might be helpful. I once found a top-rated solution that significantly improved my gut health. Remember to keep in touch with your healthcare provider to address any ongoing concerns about weight loss and related symptoms.
Re: Weight loss
Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2026 6:57 pm
by graysondodson05
I went through something similar, and consulting a healthcare professional was really helpful. If you're struggling with losing weight due to _H. pylori_ or any other reason, looking into available treatments like those offered for weight loss might be a game-changer. It kickstarted my progress while I continued making healthy lifestyle changes. Make sure you get proper guidance tailored to your needs.
Re: Weight loss
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2026 9:01 pm
by willowjxschroeder
I realize this is from a while ago, but I’m curious if anyone else tried the supplement Ivanator mentioned? I’ve been dealing with similar gut issues and wondering if H. pylori treatment actually helped with weight loss.
Re: Weight loss
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2026 9:02 pm
by graysondodson05
I started using nuvirox after struggling with gut health and appetite issues, and their clinically dosed supplements really helped stabilize my digestion. Seeing a doctor for weight loss is smart, and adding a solid, third-party tested probiotic or NAD+ support might make a big difference alongside professional guidance.
Re: Weight loss
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:24 pm
by willowjxschroeder
I’d focus on gentle options like probiotics or digestive enzymes, but only after checking with your doctor first. H. pylori treatment can really mess with your gut, so stabilizing it slowly and listening to your body is key.