Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Waiting for breath test results

There are several types of tests for H.pylori. The major ones have a their own forum.

Moderator: barjammar

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Waiting for breath test results

Post by Helico_expert »

mohanu

Post by mohanu »

plz help me.i m h pylory positive. endoscopy shows no ulcer or inflamation . My symptoms are, brainfog, dizzyness,anxiety,ibs,sinus inflamation , acid reflux{ happnd only three tims a year }. I want to know do h pylory causing this . Im from india . My doc sais everyone have h pylory and he said its anxiety .I was dignosed via rapid urease test.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

it is true that almost everyone in india has H. pylori. It is also true that anxiety can lead to stomach problems. But you are also right that H. pylori is associated with all the gastric problem, eg reflux, heartburn, stomach pain, bloating, bad breath, etc. Is your H. pylori truly relate to all your problem? why not get a treatment plan and see if it eradicate your problem.

So, I think it is better you seek treatment to remove your H. pylori, then we find a way to treat your anxiety.

Castles

Post by Castles »

I agree, treat for h.pylori first and then see if the anxiety stops.

I've notnfelt nausea for two days following triple therapy, and can eat small meals again. I am adding berries and protein-based foods to my diet permanently, and cutting out refined wheat. No guarantee the pylori won't one day return, but I will have to do what I can in the meantime

mohanu

Post by mohanu »

thnx for the reply. I just wanted to know if h pylry can show symptoms without ulcer or inflamation.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Brief answer is yes. you can have symptoms without ulcer. No, all H. pylori infection will give certain degree of inflammation. In addition, you can have inflammation and have no symptoms.

mohanu

Post by mohanu »

gain thnx for the reply. you mean nonulcer dyspepsia. my gp started my treatment with pentoprazole , amoxicilin, clarythomycin. i hope it will help me to get ride of my problem

Castles

Post by Castles »

Thought I'd wrap this thread up and let people know what finally happened. After a week's triple therapy treatment, I began to feel slightly less nauseous. The crippling pains that woke me in the night appear to have been a one off, and haven't bothered me since. 9/10 days following triple therapy (and since stopping medication) I felt significantly less ill and actually managed to return to an ALMOST normal eating routine, however I quickly learned that rich/fatty foods were immediately upsetting my stomach within minutes.

A fortnight following treatment, I have good days and bad days, the good days being virtually no nausea and able to focus on tasks and out-of-the-house activities, and bad days being mild to frustrating nausea (although still nowhere near as bad as I was when infection was peaking).

The doctor advised me that it would be a week or so following therapy that I would feel as though I am 'turning a corner', although he did advise that it would be up to two months further before my stomach had healed completely (due to scarring from any ulcers, I assume). He has kept me on a repeat prescription for PPI's, should I feel I need them.

So in summary, I would say that it WAS worth me going on the triple therapy, following a breath test and although the antibiotics made me feel very strange and uncomfortable at times for that week, they certainly did help with some of my symptoms, in many cases significantly. It will be 2015 before I have a clearer picture on whether or not my 'old' lifestyle is ever going to be something I can return to. Having said that, I'm now not sure I want to, as this experience has educated me more than any biology class could do about how important it is that we treat our bodies with respect, and don't abuse substances such as alcohol and smoking. For all the years I did throughout my twenties, I am now potentially looking at repercussions in my 30's thanks to H.pylori. I do consider the problem largely sorted now though, because compared to what I was like a month ago, this is like a walk in the park.

Hope some of this thread was useful to people.

Thanks.

mohanu

Post by mohanu »

do h pylory increases heat in abdomin. do this causes heat intolarance.me currntly on triple therapy and feeling good.but confused about heat intolarance and heat in abdomin.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

I dont think H. pylori causes heat in the abdomen. At least this is the first time I heard of this. Anyway, glad to hear that you are feeling good after triple therapy.

Return to “Diagnosis and Testing 检测与实验”