Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Post H pylori

Weird questions go here! If your question doesn't quite fit the other categories, use this section.

Moderator: barjammar

ak343

Post H pylori

Post by ak343 »

Hello,

I just finished my 2nd Hpylori treatment (my first was 5 years back). I was treated with amoxcicilin (twice a day) and Levoflaxcin (once a day) with 2x 40 MG (Nexium) before breakfast and Dinner. The treatment went on for 14 days. I'm asked to continue with Nexium for sometime and stop it 10 days before the test.

Today is the 2nd day post treatment. I feel that I have this strong pressure in my stomach post meals (it's like someone pulling down me where I feel my diaphragm and throat being pulled down). Also post bowels I feel that I'm completely destroyed followed by burps that continue for a few hours. (very similar to 5 years back when I took first treatment - which then I felt 10 times worse than now)

I'm a person who is sensitive to lactose and gluten. I also have hiatal hernia but doctors advised not to do surgery. I've done 5 endoscopes which 2 of them were last year.

Question remains, is anyone having the same symptom and how did you manage to solve it. Which food you should avoid and which meds can help reducing this pressure feeling post having meals.

TinaSF

Re: Post H pylori

Post by TinaSF »

Gas x/simethicone chewable tablets helps me with gas symptoms. Gas symptoms include breathlessness 30 minutes after eating, burping, bloating, burning sensation and inability to pass gas so I start to burp for hours.

Gas X helps me to pass gas. I eat blended, fresh vegetable soups and fruit smoothies with protein powder, coconut water, oat milk and probiotic yogurt daily. Having a bland diet without grilling or sautéing any food items brings my stomach relief.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Post H pylori

Post by Helico_expert »

Gas x/simethicone chewable tablets helps me with gas symptoms. Gas symptoms include breathlessness 30 minutes after eating, burping, bloating, burning sensation and inability to pass gas so I start to burp for hours.

Gas X helps me to pass gas. I eat blended, fresh vegetable soups and fruit smoothies with protein powder, coconut water, oat milk and probiotic yogurt daily. Having a bland diet without grilling or sautéing any food items brings my stomach relief.
good suggestions.

I can only suggest you to do a proper check 2-3 weeks later to make sure you are free of H. pylori. Best is to get the actual raw reading. You want to know how negative is your negative test.

Return to “Everything Else 其他”