Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

MCT oil and h. pylori

Weird questions go here! If your question doesn't quite fit the other categories, use this section.

Moderator: barjammar

kvon

MCT oil and h. pylori

Post by kvon »

My problems seemed to develop when I changed from MCT oil to MCT oil powder (2 -3 weeks ago) - which after about a week began to tear up my gut with burning pain. Prior to this I was also having night sweats, rapid heart rate, and waking up every night from 2-4 am. I sometimes take excedrin for headaches, and noticed that I had black and red streaks in my stool. My mucous formation might be down because of my diet (ketogenic). I stopped the MCT oil, and this might have thrown me out of ketosis so some of my lack of energy could be do from having to adapt again.

Then suddenly last week I woke up incredibly nauseated and very dizzy with terrible gas in my stomach. I tried to go into work, and collapsed, and then two days later, tried again, and had to be driven home. I had to be wheeled into the office because I was too weak to walk. The doctor found blood in my stool. Since then all lab tests are normal (slightly elevated alkaline phosphatase), ultra sound looks good, and no anemia. I am waiting on results from the H. Pylori test. I started myself on oregano oil and electrolytes because I thought I might be having problems with my ketogenic diet (which I am on for migraines). The doctor prescribe zantac and carafate. The doctor switched me to omeprazole from zantac, but I hesitate to take it just yet - I don't seem to be as bad as many people are here.

I don't understand why I'm so light headed and exhausted in the morning. I have very minor cutting stomach pains and gas now, but the exhaustion is overwhelming. Weirdly, it lifts a few hours in the early evening. I'm slightly worse with eating but haven't noticed that fat is a huge problem.

Anyone have any thoughts on this weird pattern of exhaustion? Besides the exhaustion I seem to be getting better, I wonder if I can try a natural round of remedies as a first try before trying antibiotics?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: MCT oil and h. pylori

Post by Helico_expert »

Thanks for sharing your story. Can you tell more about you were diagnosed for H. pylori treatment? have you considered an endoscopy or colonoscopy examination to see how bad is your internal bleeding?

roann1968

Post by roann1968 »

Hello,

I can relate to this! i had practically the same symptoms whgen i changed from MCT oil, any updates on you?

regards

sahrenity

Post by sahrenity »

A keto diet with MCT oil can help you lose extra weight, which can reduce your risk of heart disease. MCT oil in your diet can also help lower LDL cholesterol while also increasing your HDL cholesterol. Here you can read more about oils and order them.

Return to “Everything Else 其他”